Right Time Search

Pulpit rock

Wednesday 16 February 2011

* My Mind

The Greatest Minds and Ideas of All Time
No one can determine my Mind because I get knowledge from Universe by different way of thinking -
Determination of knowledge is various in different way of thinking according to research an Universe -
The observation of Universe gives some minute points so I think every time to get innovative points -
Whenever the mind gets wonderful points so I think forever to get minute point for guess something -
The flow of thoughts just like water falls to get something each and every second for catch the points -
The intention of thoughts are infinity in my mind, that's why I will express wonders in different way always -
"My Mind is extranet it connects with infinity internets, it searches from universal outer nets and make sure by brilliant persons for knowledge to the people(I have to use by Intranet)" -

No comments:

Post a Comment